We all love a badge!
She wishes to see them go to a ‘Car Loving Home’ and wants to pass any earnings towards her Grand-Daughter to assist with her competing in her chosen sport.
There are some interesting items:
- 1950’s Wolseley Flying ‘W’ Radiator Cap
- 1960’s AA Badge
- Royal Electrical & Mechanical Engineers Car Badge
- The Chow Chow Club (Dog Club Badge)
- 1950’s RAC Badge
- 1960’s RAC Badge
- St Christopher Bar Badge
- Civil Service Motoring Club Bar Badge
- 1950’s AA Commercial Bar Badge
- 1950’s / 1960’s Vauxhall SpeedBird Bonnet Emblem (Wyvern / Velox etc)
If you wish to make an offer for any of these, we suggest looking on eBay / ‘the tinterweb’ first to find a ball park price before contacting the seller direct.
She can be contacted by clicking ‘HERE’